[Rcpp-devel] Build failures under windows 64 on R-forge?

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Jan 11 18:06:23 CET 2012

On 9 January 2012 at 13:18, Douglas Bates wrote:
| On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 12:50 PM, Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd at debian.org> wrote:
| > Just a guess. Try tossing either one at win-builder.
|
| I did throw lme4Eigen at win-builder.  Same errors.  I'll try RcppEigen.

Did you get anywhere with this?  I am a bit pressed for time during the week
but could possibly help one of the evenings, or maybe on the weekend.

It did look like the one of those "'long long' not know under C++2003". So I
would have a look at what Rcpp does, try a three-liner function with Rcpp
using a long long and go from there.

dark to read." -- Groucho Marx