[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp and CUDA

Andrew Redd amredd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 17:01:35 CET 2012

Unless things have changed CUDA and R cpp don't always play nicely
together.  I have an example, that I wrote up I'll try and dig it up to
send to you.  The idea is that you must separate the CUDA code and Rcpp
code and compile separately and then link together.  There are some header
conflicts in Rcpp that CUDA does not like.

-Andrew