[Rcpp-devel] Student project: Rcpp wrapper for proteowizard Mass Spectrometry C++ library

Laurent Gatto lg390 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Dec 24 23:57:16 CET 2012

Dear all,

To follow up on Steffen's email, we would like to officially announce
the mzR Bioconductor mentored project, whose goal is to extend the mzR
package using Rcpp. More details can be found on the announcement page
[1].

Do not hesitate to get in touch if you have questions or are interested.

Best wishes,

Laurent

[1] http://www.bioconductor.org/developers/mentored-projects/#extendingMZR