[Rcpp-devel] Build of Rcpp from svn failure

Thell Fowler tbfowler4 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 19:19:01 CET 2012

Dirk,

That was indeed off-the-cuff noise and not intended as a report.  I hadn't
had cause to build Rcpp since mid-November, at which time I did receive a
timeout (I could be recalling incorrectly on the step though) so I'm glad
to hear that the test time has been reduced and pleased to see the results.

Thanks for the heads-up on ccache, it'll be interesting to see how it plays
with clang.

--
Sincerely,
Thell