[Rcpp-devel] Patch for using Rcpp with proper check of TR1/C++11 headers

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Mon Dec 3 13:41:47 CET 2012

Yan,

On 3 December 2012 at 06:11, Yan Zhou wrote:
| Here is a more detailed summary of the change and some test results

Wow. What a detailed email -- much appreciated.  I will try to fold this in
this evening.  As you may have noticed, things do change in SVN so we have to
catch it there.

Your patch looks good and careful, nice work. At a first glance, tThe only
thing I am a little hesitant about the comparator const change. Romain has/is
doing a lot of work on const correctness (and we need a lot more work).  But
maybe this was something we simply forgot...

I hope to be able to fold this in this evening, unless some other troubles
surfaces.  I really appreciate your testing.  If there is a way for us to
leverage your test farm it would a big win.

Cheers,  Dirk