[Rcpp-devel] Irregular crash with rcpp and inline

Silkworth,David J. SILKWODJ at airproducts.com
Sun Apr 15 17:20:31 CEST 2012

While I really appreciated this exchange as informative in tutorial
sense,
I am still trying to figure out the cause of Marie's seg-fault.

Holding Dirk's first fix up to the light with Marie's code all I really
see is removal of the

       #include <cmath>

directive (which I assume, without looking, is in either inline or
CircStats libraries).

However, with the armadillo run it seems that the seg-fault error is
detected.
(I am also quite amazed that the original signature worked at all.)

Is there still some protective error test that is required to avoid
Marie's seg-fault?