[Rcpp-devel] Building a Package created with Rcpp/RcppArmadillo on the Mac

terrance savitsky tds151 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 19:13:41 CEST 2011

Hello again Rcpp Experts,  I would appreciate any insight or guidance you
may offer on the errors (noted in red, below) when trying to build a package
composed under Windows on the Mac.  My package uses Rcpp and RcppArmadillo
with no added self-defined template constructions.  The Macs on which I've
attempted build have the latest versions of R, Rcpp and RcppArmadillo and
are able to run C++ code with these classes using inline.

The "dlopen" error message is similar to a previous post and suggests some
sort of template definition problem.  I do not define any templated classes,
however.

Thank your for help and suggestions.  Terrance

--
Thank you, Terrance Savitsky