[Rcpp-devel] Fwd: Building and Installing an R package built under RcppArmadillo on Mac OS X

terrance savitsky tds151 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 03:47:42 CEST 2011

Thank you for guidance, Dirk.  My package with inclusion of symmatl() builds
and loads without issue under Windows using the Rtools toolchain for
R-2.13.1.  Since my package must build on all platforms supported by R to
successfully upload to C-RAN, I will remove symmatl().  This may not be the
only Armadillo function not supported under g++4.2.1, however.  If anyone is
aware of other such functions, please let us know so that we may take it
into account in coding packages with RcppArmadillo intended for release on
C-RAN.  I surely hope the licensing issue resolves and these problems are
temporary.

terrance.

--
Thank you, Terrance Savitsky