[Rcpp-devel] [Rd] Error using RcppGSL

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Jun 22 01:12:13 CEST 2011

On 21 June 2011 at 09:50, Douglas Bates wrote:
| Questions like this would get a faster response on the Rcpp-devel list, to
| which I am copying this reply.

Quite right.  Dropping r-devel now.  You need to subscribe to rcpp-devel if
you want to post there.

| On Jun 21, 2011 6:35 AM, "oyvfos" <oyvfos at yahoo.no> wrote:
| > Hi, I get an error using RcppGSL: fatal error: gsl/gsl_vector.h:No such file
| > or directory. What is the best way to install these files as they seem to
| > be missing?

What platform, ie what operating system?

Do you have GSL installed?  Including development headers and libraries?  Did
you _ever_ compile anything against GSL?

Dirk

| > Thanks,
| > Oyvind
| >

| > --

Gauss once played himself in a zero-sum game and won $50.
                      -- #11 at http://www.gaussfacts.com