[Rcpp-devel] trans() changed in latest RcppArmadillo

Conrad Sand conradsand.rcpp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 04:06:01 CEST 2011

For tiny matrices (ie. <= 4x4), Armadillo by default uses fast
algorithms for det(), inv() and solve().

In rare instances these fast algorithms may not be as precise as the
standard algorithms found in Lapack.

As such, in the updated version of Armadillo I've added an option to
det(), inv() and solve() to force the use of the standard "slow"
algorithms:
http://arma.sourceforge.net/docs.html#inv