[Rcpp-devel] Inline (ghost from the devel still walks?)

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Oct 27 22:36:48 CEST 2010

On 27 October 2010 at 22:24, Kaveh Vakili wrote:
| In trying to educated my self, i'm browsing through the abysses
| of the codes with inline taggs in the ML.
|
| http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.r.rcpp/611

That is a very good idea, but you have to be careful about both the context and
the time that the thread occurred.  In this case, a lot of the addion of of
the various d/p/q/r-functions for stats were added in response to this
(great) thread started by Richard.

As such, the namespace moved between the post and where it is now: just make
it

   bpsum(r*lk*lk + i + j*lk) = sum(dbinom(cmin0, K[j], omega[r], false) *
                                   dpois(K[i]-cmin0, gamma[r], false));

ie remove stats::.  A simple quick check can be had by grep'ing in the
unittest directory -- those 770+ tests pass for a given release.

Dirk