[Rcpp-devel] Inline (ghost from the devel still walks?)

Kaveh Vakili Kaveh.Vakili at ulb.ac.be
Wed Oct 27 22:24:47 CEST 2010

In trying to educated my self, i'm browsing through the abysses
of the codes with inline taggs in the ML.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.r.rcpp/611

I tried to run fx5 (exactly as is shown there) but also any of the codes from the tread (fx2,...,) gives the same error message:

Error in compileCode(f, code, language = language, verbose = verbose) :
  Compilation ERROR, function(s)/method(s) not created! file76d08651.cpp: In member function ‘double Calculation::operator()(int, int) const’:
file76d08651.cpp:26: error: ‘dbinom’ is not a member of ‘Rcpp::stats’
file76d08651.cpp:26: error: ‘dpois’ is not a member of ‘Rcpp::stats’
make: *** [file76d08651.o] Error 1

[I'm running 0.8.7]

I'm sure it's one of those beginner's mistake. Anyone cares to educate me on which one ?