[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp

Jean-Eudes Dazard jxd101 at case.edu
Mon May 17 16:51:09 CEST 2010

Romain,
Thanks!
We have started modifying our code in accord with your suggestions.
There is still something which confuses us:
	- Which header files relevant to Rcpp should (e.g. Rcpp.h, ...)
should be included for creating the shared object ?
	- And where should we put them, in the top header file?

Thanks
Jean-Eudes and Joseph