[Rcpp-devel] Appropriate scope of Rcpp-quickref?

Christian Gunning xian at unm.edu
Fri Dec 17 21:14:14 CET 2010

| I believe the quickref vignette should be short and scope only Rcpp itself.

Ok.

> Just finishing / completing Rcpp-quickref is already going to be a lot of work

Do you have a short list of "missing" sections not yet included?  I'm
referring to it regularly now, and have been keeping an eye out for
needed sections.

Also, any objection to adding a short section listing Rcpp-kin with a
very brief description?

Along the same lines, same thing for RcppExamples?  Separate packages
for RcppArmadilloExamples, etc. seems like overkill. It looks like
RcppExamples is on the back burner for now...

Don't care personally. Sorry for the talk vs. write - just want to get
the write in the right place :)

-xian
--
A man, a plan, a cat, a ham, a yak, a yam, a hat, a canal – Panama!