[Rcpp-devel] Fwd: Installing Rcpp (the package) - and #include <classic/RcppDate.h>

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Sun Dec 5 00:51:39 CET 2010

(Probably the first post was silently trashed, as I have not been a
subscriber then)

The following symptoms have already been replaced by new problems, as
Rcpp is in acrtive development as we all know.
Still maybe there's a recent revision that I could check out and that
*would* be installable?

I don't want to impose on anyone here, so you can also tell me to wait
a day or two ...

best regards,
Martin