[Rcpp-devel] On mailing list defaults, and suggested patch submission

Davor Cubranic cubranic at stat.ubc.ca
Thu Aug 19 17:18:09 CEST 2010

On August 19, 2010 07:12:00 am Dominick Samperi wrote:
> It appears that the post got through in spite of the "rejection"?

It didn't: nobody on the list saw it, only the 'bounce' address (list
admin).

> These changes consist of just a few small changes to existing
> code (all ifdef-ed _MSC_VER so they have no impact on CRAN
> builds), and three new files. Obviously I cannot generate context
> diffs for new files, and the trivial changes to existing files can
> be found by grep-ing for _MSC_VER.

AFAIK, a 'svn diff' should pretty much do what Dirk asked: a single file
containing diff output for each changed, added, or deleted file in the
working directory. If a file is added or deleted, either the origin or
the destination file in the relevant chunk will be /dev/null,
respectively.

Davor