[Rcpp-devel] Conflict between RInside and OpenCV

Xavi de Blas xaviblas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 16:25:33 CEST 2010

Hello Dirk

> No idea whatsoever. That seems very bizarre and implausible.  Do you have
> anything in your ~/.Profile?

Nothing special

> Also, is
>
>      -L/usr/local/lib -lhighgui
>
> all you need to link with OpenCV?  [ BTW the -L/usr/local/lib is redundant. ]

I  normally use this:

g++ `pkg-config --cflags opencv` kneeAngle.cpp -o kneeAngle
`pkg-config --libs opencv`

that means:

-L/usr/local/lib -lcxcore -lcv -lhighgui -lcvaux -lml

but for this small sample, there's enought with lhighgui

> Also, that seems to be rinsinse_sample0, not 6, no?

Yes sorry, i confused trying to send minimal code possible. Is sample 0

Maybe I update Ubuntu system, reinstall OpenCV.... but just prefer to
wait if there are some ideas

I've been all the day trying different compile options and reducing
code, and I feel so unhappy. Thanks for your fast response