[Rcpp-devel] RcppMAtrix<complex> ?

baptiste auguie baptiste.auguie at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 22 12:59:29 CEST 2010

Dear all,

I'm hoping to port some R code to C++ to make it faster. The code
makes heavy use of matrices of complex numbers, and playing with the
RcppExamples package this morning I got the impression that it's not
currently implemented in Rcpp. I basically took the example from
classicRcppMatrixExample and tried to change the types from double to
complex. I must confess that I don't know C++, so maybe I missed
something obvious.

Attached is my dummy example, as well as the R code I'm trying to port
to give you an idea. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Best regards,

baptiste

PS: This message initially failed to reach the list; in the meantime I
got the suggestion from Romain and Dirk to have a look at the class
Rcpp::ComplexMatrix and the example in runit.ComplexVector.R