[RQt-devel] windows binary built

Michael Lawrence lawrence.michael at gene.com
Fri Feb 10 21:41:41 CET 2012

The qtbase (autogenerated) source code compiled is 25 MB. The Qt DLLs add
another 25 MB, so about 50 MB. Documentation would add another 50 MB. I
have converted the types in the Qt documentation to look more like R types
(no const, * etc). The documentation is not part of the package yet though.

Michael