[Picante-devel] evolve.trait() hidden?

Steve Kembel skembel at berkeley.edu
Sun Jul 13 18:08:39 CEST 2008

Hi Peter,

I hid evolve.trait because I didn't get around to writing proper
documentation for it. Feel free to modify, un-hide, work on the docs,
etc..

We should also do a bit of testing with geiger's fit.continuous to see
if the different modes of trait evolution in evolve.trait generate the
expected patterns.

Cheers,
Steve