[Phylobase-devl] r-devel errors

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 22:48:36 CET 2013

  For what it's worth, phylobase is failing CRAN checks on the
development version of R (see previous Bcc'd message).

  As mentioned in the previous e-mail, and in recent messages to
r-devel at r-project.org , I've had trouble building a sufficiently recent
version of R on my system (we need something between release 61321,
which is the latest one I successfully built, and 61589, which is the
version used in the CRAN checks; I wasn't able to build 61617, the most
recent, on my system).

  If anyone happens to get this resolved, I wouldn't mind.  It needs to
be resolved, and the version number bumped to 0.6.5.1, and resubmitted
to CRAN, although I don't know how soon the CRAN folks will start giving
us a hard time about failing the development checks (since we are still
fine with R-release and R-patched except on Solaris).

  cheers
    Ben