[Phylobase-devl] Fwd: Re: CRAN packages more and phylobase

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 22:44:59 CET 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: CRAN packages more and phylobase
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 16:44:00 -0500
From: Ben Bolker <bbolker at gmail.com>
To: Prof Brian Ripley <ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk>
CC: cran at R-project.org <cran at R-project.org>

  Just to let you know: I've started working on this but am having
trouble building a sufficiently recent version of r-devel on my system
(see my recent posts to the r-devel mailing list), so a solution will
be delayed until I can sort that out.

  cheers
    Ben Bolker