[Phylobase-devl] Fwd: download counters for bioconductor

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at duke.edu
Thu Nov 13 02:03:30 CET 2008

Just FYI if anyone here happens to care about download counters.
Apparently it's not quite as simple as it might seem as the
Bioconductor folks who are often ahead of the curve rather than behind
are just finishing such a thing for their packages.

Won't help R-forge, though, I suppose.

	-hilmar

Begin forwarded message:

Message: 1