[Phylobase-devl] failed mac build

Ben Bolker bolker at zoo.ufl.edu
Sun Mar 23 23:46:48 CET 2008

   Just to follow up, it looks sort of like an error in the
parsing: the key part (I think) is

Error in parse(n = -1, file = file) : unexpected input at
69:
70: <<
Calls: <Anonymous> -> code2LazyLoadDB -> sys.source -> parse
Execution halted
ERROR: lazy loading failed for package 'phylobase'

   which looks like there could be a spurious file
trying to get loaded into the R package?  Perhaps
a C++ file, given the "<<" ?

   Unfortunately, cleaning up has lost us a clue --
the next time this happens, could you make a tarball of
the current package contents (including all the junk?)

   Ben