[Phylobase-devl] Planning the next release of phylobase

Peter Cowan pdc at berkeley.edu
Mon Feb 25 08:21:32 CET 2008

If you want to make changes that will temporarily break things, we can
make a new branch to do that.  If there are different thoughts on how
to number nodes it's easy enough to make two new branches for both of
you to work on, until we finalize an approach.

Making branches can be done by navigating to the phylobase folder of a
clean check out (we don't want to copy of a bunch of build files), and
running something along the lines of.

svn cp pkg/ branches/nodeNumbering
svn st

Then commit the change.