[Phylobase-devl] labels <-

François Michonneau francois.michonneau at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 00:50:14 CET 2008

I just commited a new replace method for labels (for: tip, node,
allnode). I then used this function inside nodeLabels but for some
reason the order of the label doesn't come out the same. Compare the
output of the code below. If someone knows what's going on, feel free to
fix it.

## Correct behavior the nodes are named in order
data(geospiza)
labels(geospiza, "node") <- paste("N", 1:nNodes(geospiza), sep="")

## Incorrect behavior the root is named last
data(geospiza)
nodeLabels(geospiza) <- paste("N", 1:nNodes(geospiza), sep="")