[Phylobase-devl] misc.

Brian O'Meara bcomeara at nescent.org
Wed Dec 17 17:40:44 CET 2008

IRC channel is now up on freenode. Our channel is phylobase. Since
we're all in different timezones, I'm logging output to my computer
and posting it online every 5 minutes so we can see what went on
while we slept: you can see it at < http://snipurl.com/irclog>. Feel
free to add more sophisticated logging -- I don't know about IRC bots
and the like.

Brian

Brian O'Meara
NESCent