[hyperSpec-help] hyperSpec user survey

Claudia Beleites chemometrie at beleites.de
Wed Jul 25 16:28:03 CEST 2012

Dear all,

Once in a while I have to convince people (adminstration of the
institute) that hyperSpec now has a considerable user base. Obviously,
this is  important for getting funding to go on with the development.

It would be extremely helpful if you all could drop me a short email saying
- what kind of spectroscopy you use hyperSpec for
- where you are (country, if possible city and institution/company)
Of course, I'll treat the answers confidentially and I won't use names
etc. and I won't sell any information.

The goal is to have a few slides (geographical distribution of users -
always a nice and fancy thing to show, statistics on the kind of
spectroscopy etc.) which I'll also put on the hyperSpec homepage so you
can use them as well.

Thanks a lot,

Claudia Beleites