[GenABEL-dev] Question about a fix for bug #1432 (default strand in exported file)

Yury Aulchenko yurii.aulchenko at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 13:32:10 CEST 2011

I believe there is not real argument except the fact that many people may have there data on "+" as default option while exporting from GenomeStudio etc. However, while "+" may be common, it is not necessarily so. I agree that changing to "u" is good option, but it may be worth adding a few words into documentation to mention the fact that by default it is "u".

Yurii