[datatable-help] prediction.strength test prediction strength with an separate test set?

215 kidi3back at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 10:33:39 CEST 2016

I am at the moment using prediction.strength{fpc} to test how well my kmeans
clustered data classifies using knn.
I do that by calling this function.

prediction.strength(training, Gmax = 10, M = 5, classification = "knn",
count = TRUE,nnk = 20)

Is it possible to provide a separate test set to compute the mean correct
prediction = mean.pred, instead of using the training set itself... Or to
compute it from some form of cross validation.