[datatable-help] fread'ing logicals

Chinmay Patil chinmay.patil at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 06:54:55 CEST 2013

For eg. I recently heard complains about data.table itself from due to
changes in interface and learning curve that data.table comes with... I
hear similar complaints about some packages like ggplot2, plyr..

Even though all these are great packages.. people don't like radical
changes to interfaces as it makes refactoring older code even more painful.