[Boostheaders-devel] Building RStan with BH

Ben Goodrich goodrich.ben at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 01:48:30 CET 2014

Hi Dirk,

On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 3:23 PM, Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd at debian.org> wrote:

> Feel free to file an issue ticket as a reminder.

The tracker on r-forge for boostheaders seems to not have permissions
enabled for outsiders. But just as a reminder for the next time you update
BH on CRAN that rstan is carrying circular_buffer.hpp,
circular_buffer_fwd.hpp, and the four files under circular_buffer/ . As of
now, it seems that BH has enough of odeint for rstan already and we haven't
added anything from multi_array that I was speculating about last time.

Also, you mentioned that you informally wanted BH to track Ubuntu's
boost-defaults, which is now boost 1.55.0 for Utopic Unicorn and it looks
like it may stay that way for Vivid Vervet, although neither is a LTS
release.

Thanks,
Ben