[Basta-users] Individual Survival

carlos.molineros at estudiante.uam.es carlos.molineros at estudiante.uam.es
Thu Feb 18 10:04:38 CET 2021

Hi Fernando,

Thank you very much for your response. Being able to obtain the
lifespans with its credible intervals has been very useful for me
since it was another objective of my research. However, what I meant
in the question is the following: Basta estimates the population
survival probability and mortality rate curves for males and females.
I would like to know if it is possible to estimate the curve that each
individual has and, therefore, the survival probability of each
individual.

Thanks,

Carlos