[Basta-users] Problems with covariates

Cate Ferrari caterinaww at gmail.com
Thu May 9 11:59:32 CEST 2019

Good morning Basta Users
 I am writing you since I have a problem with my covariates in a model I am
working on.
First I run a model of survival of individual Alpine marmot considering 2
different zones. I found a high difference between the two areas and it
worked well; so I would like to in-deep my analysis by using as a
covariates the territory of each family (and consequently of each
individual ) considered (each territory can belong or to zone 1 OR to zone
2).
So I prepare the matrix by adding 21 columns (since i have 21 families)
with 0 and 1 (1 when the individuals belongs to a territory. I attach the
file so you can see.
Data Check is fine but I receive some errors;
the first
Error in `colnames<-`(`*tmp*`, value = c("b0", "b1")) :   la lunghezza di
'dimnames' [2] non coincide con l'estensione dell'array  (the lenght of
"dimnames ' [2] does not coincide with the extension of the array)

and if I run another model

No problems were detected with the data.

Starting simulation to find jump sd's...  done.

Multiple simulations started...

Total MCMC computing time: 24.15 mins.

Calculating DIC...Error in rep(0, nbd) : argomento 'times' non valido

iI am wondering if it could be a problem due to the high number of columns .
Any help is very appreciated!
Thanks
Caterina Ferrari
University ofTurin