[Basta-users] interaction term throwing an error

Fernando Colchero colchero at imada.sdu.dk
Mon Feb 25 16:36:41 CET 2019

Hi Dave,

   I believe that this is a problem in BaSTA that has to do with the way it handles the parameter names for the interactions. Could you send me a subset of the data so I can pin it down and try to fix it?

   Best,

   Fernando
_________________________________

Fernando Colchero
Associate Professor
Interdisciplinary Center on Population Dynamics

Tlf.              +45 65 50 23 24
Email          colchero at imada.sdu.dk
Web            www.sdu.dk/staff/colchero
Pers. web   www.colchero.com
Adr.             Campusvej 55, 5230, Odense, Dk

University of Southern Denmark