[Basta-users] BaSTA Priors for Detection Probabilities

Fernando Colchero colchero at imada.sdu.dk
Mon Aug 20 08:16:56 CEST 2018

Hi George,

   For the recapture probabilities we use beta priors with parameters s1 = 1 and s2 = 1. Unfortunately we have not yet incorporated the option to change the priors, but you can determine different recapture probabilities for different years. I’m not sure if this may help.

Best,

Fernando
_________________________________

Fernando Colchero
Associate Professor
Biodemography Unit

Tlf.              +45 65 50 23 24
Email          colchero at imada.sdu.dk <mailto:colchero at imada.sdu.dk>
Web            www.sdu.dk/staff/colchero <http://www.sdu.dk/staff/colchero>
Pers. web   www.colchero.com <http://www.sdu.dk/staff/colchero>
Adr.             Campusvej 55, 5230, Odense, Dk

University of Southern Denmark