[Basta-users] Error in DataCheck

Fernando Colchero colchero at imada.sdu.dk
Mon Apr 30 14:00:43 CEST 2018

Hi Alejandro,

   Thanks for pointing that out. It was in fact a bug in the code. I have corrected it and uploaded the latest version to:

   https://github.com/fercol/BaSTA <https://github.com/fercol/BaSTA>

   Please, let me know if you bump into other problems.

Best,

Fernando
_________________________________

Fernando Colchero
Associate Professor
Biodemography Unit

Tlf.              +45 65 50 23 24
Email          colchero at imada.sdu.dk <mailto:colchero at imada.sdu.dk>
Web            www.sdu.dk/staff/colchero <http://www.sdu.dk/staff/colchero>
Pers. web   www.colchero.com <http://www.sdu.dk/staff/colchero>
Adr.             Campusvej 55, 5230, Odense, Dk

University of Southern Denmark