[Basta-users] Help with BaSTA

Fernando Colchero colchero at imada.sdu.dk
Wed Nov 2 10:51:12 CET 2016

Dear Tomas,

   What version of BaSTA are you using?

Best,

   Fernando

Fernando Colchero
Associate Professor
Max-Planck Odense Center on the Biodemography of Aging

Tlf.               +45 65 50 23 24
Email           colchero at imada.sdu.dk <mailto:colchero at imada.sdu.dk>
Web             www.sdu.dk/staff/colchero <http://www.sdu.dk/staff/colchero>
Pers. web    www.colchero.com <http://www.sdu.dk/staff/colchero>
Adr.              Campusvej 55, 5230, Odense, Dk

University of Southern Denmark