[Basta-users] post-fledging survival - recapture probability etc.

Dries Van de Loock dries.vandeloock at ugent.be
Thu Sep 17 14:44:57 CEST 2015

Dear Fernando,

thanks for your rapid and clarifying reply.

About the resighting covariates. How realistic are the prospects of
implementing this feature in the near future ?

About the large CI. According to the model output, all parameters should
have converged. I have added the traces for all the parameters to the
dropbox folder
<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kk1wztsftfljbw5/AAC4OHKT-pNXepioaR4qf78oa?dl=0>
.

Best wishes,