[Basta-users] Help with varying effort in BaSTA

Fernando Colchero colchero at imada.sdu.dk
Tue Nov 18 08:57:46 CET 2014

Hi Pedro,

    Sorry for the late reply. BaSTA cannot yet include covariates in recapture probabilities, but you can specify it such a way as to account for different recapture probabilities in different years. To do that, you can use the "recaptTrans" argument. Here you only have to specify in which years you think the recapture probabilities might have been different. You can find more in the BaSTA vignette. Let us know if this helps.

   Best,

    Fernando

Fernando Colchero
Assistant Professor
Max-Planck Odense Center on the Biodemography of Aging

Tlf.               +45 65 50 23 24
Email           colchero at imada.sdu.dk
Web             www.sdu.dk/staff/colchero
Pers. web   www.colchero.com
Adr.              Campusvej 55, 5230, Odense, Dk

University of Southern Denmark