[Basta-users] Making Death Ages precise

Fernando Colchero colchero at imada.sdu.dk
Thu Oct 31 04:47:36 CET 2013

Dear Cliff,

    We have fixed the problem in an upcoming version of the package. It had to do with the way BaSTA was calculating the average ages of death from the MCMC output. It has noting to do with the fit of the model or the estimates.

    As soon as the package is uploaded we will announce it to the BaSTA mailing list. This should happen in the next couple of days.

   Best,

   Fernando

Fernando Colchero
Assistant Professor
Max-Planck Odense Center on the Biodemography of Aging

Tlf.               +45 65 50 23 24
Email           colchero at imada.sdu.dk
Web             www.sdu.dk/staff/colchero
Pers. web   www.colchero.com
Adr.              Campusvej 55, 5230, Odense, Dk

University of Southern Denmark