[Basta-users] Time intervals different from years...

Fernando Colchero colchero at imada.sdu.dk
Fri Aug 30 09:51:38 CEST 2013

Dear Alexander,

    Thanks for your interest in BaSTA. Actually, allowing for standard dates in the birth-death matrix is something that we hadn't considered. Unfortunately we don't have that in our coming functions but It's definitely something worth including. Thanks for the suggestion. What we are working on is to allow BaSTA to take not only discrete time intervals but also continuous. It's still a work in progress but we'll post a message to the mailing list as soon as we're done with it. Also, we will keep posting announcements on the BaSTA webpage:

    http://basta.r-forge.r-project.org/

    Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

    Best,

    Fernando

Fernando Colchero
Assistant Professor
Max-Planck Odense Center on the Biodemography of Aging

Tlf.               +45 65 50 23 24
Email           colchero at imada.sdu.dk
Web             www.sdu.dk/staff/colchero
Pers. web   www.colchero.com
Adr.              Campusvej 55, 5230, Odense, Dk

University of Southern Denmark