[Basta-users] Errors when attempting to run multiple chains

Colchero, Fernando Colchero at demogr.mpg.de
Fri Mar 30 15:20:12 CEST 2012

Dear Jenni,

   Thanks a lot for posting the error in the BaSTA mailing list. What version of BaSTA are you using? We had a bug in version 1.1 that usually gave that error. Would you mind installing version 1.2 and running it again? Please let us know if you get the error again; we can help you go through your data and find out where the problem might be.

   Best,

   Fernando

Fernando Colchero

Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research
Konrad Zuse Str. 1, 18057, Rostock, Germany
Tel:  +49 (0) 381 2081 113
Fax: +49 (0) 381 2081 413
E-mail: Colchero at demogr.mpg.de