[Basta-users] Serious bug with time changes in recapture probability

Colchero, Fernando Colchero at demogr.mpg.de
Fri Jul 20 17:13:54 CEST 2012

Dear BaSTA users,

  We have just fixed a bug when using argument 'recaptTrans' to specify time changes in recapture probabilities. Unfortunately BaSTA 1.2 cannot handle this, so I recommend to install version 1.3. Currently it's in the process of being uploaded to CRAN, but you can install it from R-forge by typing in the console:

    install.packages("BaSTA", repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org")

   I hope this bug hasn't affected many of you. Best,

  Fernando

Fernando Colchero

Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research
Konrad Zuse Str. 1, 18057, Rostock, Germany
Tel:  +49 (0) 381 2081 113
Fax: +49 (0) 381 2081 413
E-mail: Colchero at demogr.mpg.de

This mail has been sent through the MPI for Demographic Research.  Should you receive a mail that is apparently from a MPI user without this text displayed, then the address has most likely been faked. If you are uncertain about the validity of this message, please check the mail header or ask your system administrator for assistance.