[Basta-users] Question on survivorship for pre-emergence

Colchero, Fernando Colchero at demogr.mpg.de
Fri Jul 13 06:29:14 CEST 2012

Dear Fabiano,

   Thanks a lot for sending us your bug report. We found the problem and corrected it; it had nothing to do with your data but with the way BaSTA assigned column names to the matrix of estimates for the recapture probabilities. We just uploaded the latest version of BaSTA to CRAN (version 1.3). We hope it'll be available in the next couple of days. If you want to run it as soon as possible, you can try to install it from CRAN as binaries, I believe that should be available much sooner.

   Please let us know if you run into any additional problems. Best,

   Fernando

Fernando Colchero

Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research
Konrad Zuse Str. 1, 18057, Rostock, Germany
Tel:  +49 (0) 381 2081 113
Fax: +49 (0) 381 2081 413
E-mail: Colchero at demogr.mpg.de