[Basta-users] Question on survivorship for pre-emergence

Colchero, Fernando Colchero at demogr.mpg.de
Wed Apr 4 06:57:55 CEST 2012

Dear Fabiano,

   I am no sure what you mean by "pre-emergence litters". I'm not sure if this will answer your question, but so far BaSTA only deals with survival data, although we are envisioning to extend it also to analyzing fertility.

   Best,

   Fernando

Fernando Colchero

Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research
Konrad Zuse Str. 1, 18057, Rostock, Germany
Tel:  +49 (0) 381 2081 113
Fax: +49 (0) 381 2081 413
E-mail: Colchero at demogr.mpg.de