[Basta-users] Brilliant, but..when birthday?.: out$lifetable errors

Cliff Cunningham cliff at duke.edu
Mon Nov 7 12:03:56 CET 2011

Dear Owen,

	That worked beautifully!

	I seem to have a catch 22, however.  The first year these animals were marked was 1979.  If I put in 1979 as the  birthdate, then the first set of ages of death  is "zero", with the next age of death being "2"

	When I input 1978 as the birthdate, then the first set of ages at death is "2", and counts up from there.  This seems OK, except I get all the error messages I mentioned before.

	Thanks for the trouble.

	All the best!

   	Cliff Cunningham

        Professor