[adegenet-forum] DAPC: Allele counts vs Allele frequencies

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 13:57:50 CEST 2022

For genind objects, this is done automatically (under the hood, scaleGen
scales allele frequencies). If you use 'tab()' to extract allelic profiles,
just use tab(freq = TRUE) to get frequencies.

Software Design and Implementation Lead, Data.Org
Senior Lecturer in Outbreak Analytics, Imperial College London
President of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
https://thibautjombart.netlify.com
Twitter: @TeebzR