[adegenet-forum] using snapclust

Thibaut Jombart thibautjombart at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 11:26:42 CEST 2020

Dear Janice

this was entirely my fault. After spending time developing the method,
getting it published, documenting it in a separate vignette, I managed to
miss that warning in the manpage of the method. I have sent a PR to fix
this in the devel version of adegenet back in June:
https://github.com/thibautjombart/adegenet/pull/287

It has not gone through (some automated tests errored), will check why.

Associate Professor in Outbreak Analytics, London School of Hygiene and
Tropical Medicine
Senior Lecturer in Genetic Analysis, Imperial College London
UK Public Health Rapid Support Team
President of RECON: repidemicsconsortium.org
https://thibautjombart.netlify.com
Twitter: @TeebzR