[adegenet-forum] potato dosage SNP

weiya xue xueweiya at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 18:04:18 CET 2020

Dear Dr. Zhian N. Kamvar,

I am potato postdoc researcher at Pennsylvania  state university. I
have a question when I use  adegenet R package for DAPC analysis .

My SNP data were coded as dosage 0,1,2,3,4  in csv file(sample data
attached). When I used read.csv to read this data into R, which
function should I use to convert it into adegent format for next
steps?

And when I use  read.structure,  I always get the below information.

Error in mat[, (ncol(mat) - p + 1):ncol(mat)] :

  only 0's may be mixed with negative subscripts

Thanks a lot,

Weiya Xue